The Enabling Minds project Evaluation Report, prepared by Tazim Virani and Associates, has been posted on the website.
The report seeks to answer the following five evaluation questions:
- Did the project meet its contractual requirements to the funding body identified in the project proposal? What changes or additions were made? What were the key lessons learned?
- How were choices made regarding what was included in the training? What was the evidence on the content/key messages included in the training program?
- What impact did the training have on participants’ knowledge, attitudes and intended or actual practices with regard to accessibility for persons with mental ill-health?
- What changes/considerations did the pilot sites start to make as a result of participation in the pilot project?
- What evidence was available for demonstrating the spread of key messages from the project to audiences outside the pilot sites?
The report concludes with seven recommendations generated from the evaluation findings.
Read the Evaluation Report.